Laura 'Lolly' Fitzpatrick via Crowdrise
December 15, 2011
Listen up! I'm providing another chance to win something signed by Sophia Bush: A signed Crowdrise Tee - :)
Rules to be in the running:
1. Must follow me on Twitter (@lollyjean) & tell me you're following for the tee. Don't worry, you can unfollow after the campaign if you feel the need ;)
2. Must make a donation of $20 exactly now until Jan. 11th, 2012.
3. Please note in the comment of your donation that you are here to win Sophia's Signed Crowdrise Tee.
**I will be compiling a list of all $20 donations throughout the campaign and the winner will be announced on Jan. 12, 2012 as well.**
Sophia Bush wrote -
Mozilla Firefox just launched an AMAZING holiday campaign and is donating $25k to the charity that raises the most money and I want to win that money for F Cancer!
What is F Cancer you may ask? Why am I swearing? Well...for good reason.
With the exponential growth in technology and education, F Cancer has set out to educate everyone to recognize crucial early warning signs of cancer and inspire them turn around and spread the word to loved ones who may be at risk.
So many important charities are focused on finding a cure, when over 90% of all cancers are curable if detected in stage one - Crazy right? If it was any other disease, we'd say that a cure has been found. It's definitely important that we continue research, but right now, early detection is the best cure we have for cancer. And yet, not everyone knows that.
We can save lives just by showing people how to detect early signs of cancer.
Let's put an end to late stage cancer diagnosis. Here's how you can help...
- Educate yourself here.
- Donate, Join my team, and help me raise money and win $25k for this important cause.
- Get the word out about early detection. Tell your friends. Tell your family. Tell anyone that's willing to listen.
Early detection is key and the only cure that we have. Join my team and help win $25,000 for F Cancer this holiday season.
If you give $29 right now, you’ll be entered to win an FCancer tee and I’ll sign it and everything. You can check out all the rules for the contest below.
**The New Venture Fund currently provides fiscal sponsorships to nonprofit organizations and also coordinates small-grants programs. Funds raised here for New Venture Fund will be allocated to FCancer.**