Run with Team Lynn Sage and help improve the lives of the 1 in 8 women in the US that will be diagnosed with breast cancer.
The Lynn Sage Foundation is dedicated to funding innovative research to eradicate breast cancer. A 501(c)(3) non-profit supporting promising, young researchers at Northwestern and Rush Universities in Chicago, The Foundation focuses its funding where it can have the greatest impact. Sisters, Laura & Halee Sage, established The Lynn Sage Foundation in honor of their mother who passed away from breast cancer at age 39.
Our 2019 Bank of America Chicago Marathon entries have been allocated. If you are interested in running with Team Lynn Sage in the future, please contact email@example.com.
Some perks of Team Lynn Sage:
* Virtual training or reimbursement of preferred training program
* Premium Team Lynn Sage gear, technical running shirt and race hat
* Race day hospitality with massage
* Guidance and encouragement from team advisor, Leesa Drake
* Opportunity to meet the Lynn Sage Scholars
* Inclusion at Lynn Sage Foundation social events
* Cool incentive prizes
* Periodic team runs during official training
* Online fundraising page and fundraising strategy
* Team Lynn Sage private social media group
* Most importantly, you will change the trajectory of breast cancer for current and future generations!